Pair of « Sandows » chairs, circa 1932
Nickel-plated tubular steel and «sandows » black stretcher
H 31 x W 19 x D 17 in.
H 79 x L 47 x P 44 cm
Bought to the family of the first owner, Mr. Armengaud
The chairs can be seen inside Mr. Armengaud apartment in Henri Sauvage Studio Building, rue Lafontaine in Paris, in the family photographic album, circa 1937
Référence : RH03